Monday 10 November 2014

StripTeas (Detox Tea)

Just a small post (as I'm very excited) about the tea I received in the post from stripteas.

I was lucky enough to be sent out the 14 day detox pack which includes the morning, daytime and night time tea. I will be posting a review after the 2 weeks have finished, but I was just so excited I just had to show you all. I was very impressed with the time of delivery. They sent it out and 2 days later it arrived, so you definitely cant fault the delivery. I opened the parcel and I was amazed at how colourful and attractive the packaging really was. The packaging had instructions for use, ingredients and just as a plus it had small quotes on which was a really nice touch.

I chose the berry flavoured daytime tea as that suits my taste the best, however there are multiple options of flavouring to suit everyone. So here's some photos of the tea, look out for a review in the next 2 weeks to really get a feeling of what its like.

Enjoy:








Thanks for reading, I really would recommend that you check them out (link below)

Love,
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment