Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn welcomer

                 

I absolutely adore this outfit, it not only looks great but it's comfortable and easy! It's a perfect outfit that you can layer items with to suit the weather and occasion. I'm really into monochrome at the moment but hey who isn't? This oversized shirt is so versatile, you can wear it during the day smart or casual and can dress it up for the evening. A pair of dark coloured jeans and some chunky shoes are the staple piece of this outfit. I've really being loving dark chunky shoes at the moment, especially loafers, I feel these topshop ones really finish the outfit off, I also really love the big fedora hats as well but I've been on the fence about buying myself one for a long time as I'm scared I won't suit it, personally I should just buy one and not care what anyone thinks but I'm to much of a chicken..oops. Anyways I love how they just finish any outfit off and make things look so stylish and especially for autumn it's just the right kind if hat! Last but not least is the two items I have managed to purchase for myself which is the burgendy lipstick from H&M and the navy large purse which is from Accesorize. I think the lipstick is perfect for A/W and is great for any occasion. I would definitely recommend the H&M lipsticks as their so cheap and such good quality, I will defiantly be looking into purchasing more. The purse is rather large (the picture doesn't do much justice) but I can never resist to a good looking purse. I was lucky enough to have a voucher to spend in their and that just caught my eye as soon as I walked in. 

For more wintery days you could layer this outfit up with a big chunky knit or a boyfriend style coat and layer it with a big chunky scarf and a beanie, whatever suits you this outfit can accommodate absolutely anything, however this would defiantly be how I'd style it!

LINKS TO EVERYTHING IN THE PICTURE:


Thanks for taking your time to read this post, I hope you liked it and it gave you some inspiration on outfits for the autumn season! 

                                                     Love,
                                                     Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment