Tuesday 10 March 2015

Insta Natural product review

So I've been lucky enough to of being sent two wonderful products by Insta Natural, to use them and review them. Both products which I was sent include Argan Oil, which is a bonus as I've heard great things about this oil.

Firstly I was very happy with how fast it arrived, been based in Florida I didn't expect the products to arrive to the UK in a few days, fast delivery is always a bonus to any business. The packaging of the bottles were simple but effective, the packaging to any product is important as it needs to look good and catch the buyers eye and this product definitely has this advantage. 

I received the 'Organic Argan Oil for hair, face, skin and nails' and the 'Hyaluronic  Acid Serum.' Both of these products worked miracles on my skin and I saw a big difference with in days of using them. I personally preferred the serum as it wasn't as oily as the other product and took less time to dry if I was in a rush. However both of them worked well together and I would recommend them to anyone that was interested in finding organic products. I applied both the oil and the serum onto my face in the morning and before I went to bed. The good thing about these oils was that you could apply make-up over the top of them, which made my mornings easier as the serum acted as a base/primer. Both the argan oil and the serum made my skin so soft and I realised it did prevent spots as I very rarely got any break outs. My skin felt clean, fresh and healthy after using the products from Insta Natural. Once I run out of them both, I will be purchasing them again and even invest in some of the other skin care products that they have on offer. 

Insta Natural offer a wide range of skin care and body and hair care items, so there is something on there for everyone. None of their products are rested on animals and all products contain vegetarian or vegan ingredients. However one of their products '100% Pure Emu Oil' is derived from animal just to warn any vegans or vegetarians.

The prices are very reasonable and if you spend over $25 you get free standard shipping. You can purchase their products through Amazon or their website which I will leave a link to them below. 

http://instanatural.com/

                                                  Thanks for reading,
                                                            Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment