Saturday 31 January 2015

Never to cold for a dress

Finally an outfit post! I thought it was eventually time to get my camera out and take some photos of some of my favourite outfits to share with you guys. This is a complete stab in the dark for me but I hope you enjoy reading this post and who knows you may want to see more. 

It's been very cold here in England at the moment, yet me being me I can't stop wearing dresses. As long as I have a coat and some tights then I will bare the cold. I have recently bought a dress from Ark which I have being loving recently. There's so many ways in which I can style it and I can wear it during the summer months to, practical? I think so. 

So this post is showing just one way which I have styled it recently, but if you like this style of post I am willing to show you other ways in future outfit posts. The dress which I have bought is a skater dress which has a high neck line, rolled up sleeves and a rouched waist which helps give the look a more flattering feel. As it's been quite chilly, I would normally style it with a big boyfriend coat with a chunky knit, however this time I've gone for a more fitted light coloured coat which is from Primark (£15) 

You can't go wrong with some black boots, chunky or not they will go with almost anything and sometimes just give the finish off to a look. This outfit I've gone for my black leather cut out boots with a small heel. (From Ark) I feel these boots give me a little bit of height but are the right size so I can wear them with comfort. I've been quite a plain Jane at the moment and haven't really been to bothered about wearing many accessories. However since Christmas I have been wearing my Olivia Burton watch a lot. This was a Christmas present off my parents and I fell in love with it instantly. Olivia Burton does a wide range of different styled watches and what I love about them is that they aren't over the top they just look very suttle of your wrist. I feel this just adds something to the outfit, so be prepared to see it a lot more in future posts. Wow and to finish guess what? I gave in and bought a fedora hat.I did just buy it from Primark as that way I haven't spent a great deal on it if I don't wear it much. I do feel very classy whilst wearing this hat haha so I guess this is why I styled it with this outfit. 

Less of the talking now onto the photos (I will get the hang of it soon) 




Useful links to items or items which are similar:

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for reading, if you'd like to read my latest previous post about my 2015 fashion inspirations then click on the link below. 

Love,
Becky x







1 comment:

  1. Are you searching about.Which is not consist on any extra shipment charges.
    So it’s time to visitThere is available number of Casio G Shock watches.

    ReplyDelete